With all the news and discussion surrounding equality in the workplace, are you and your staff up to date with the recent Equality, Diversity and Inclusion Strategy 2020 to 2024? This course will cover all you need to know about your representation of the different perspectives within society and your duties of care towards each other.
This course is delivered via Zoom over 3 hours.
By the end of this session you will be able to:
· List Protected Characteristics that are covered by law
· Describe the impact discrimination has in the work environment
· Identify legislation that is relevant in the workplace
· Explain what “unconscious bias” is and how to recognise our own limitations
· Explore what is considered to be unacceptable conduct at work
· Distinguish the differences between lawful and unlawful discrimination
· Discuss the Equality and human rights impact assessments (EHRIA)
· Outline some case examples to compare real life experiences
This course is fully interactive and encourages learner engagement. Its aim is to continue to improve equality of opportunity for your staff.
This course is suitable for learners of all levels, including employers, managers, supervisors, full-time and part-time workers, volunteer and leaders as everyone in the workplace has a responsibility to each other.
Price per person open courses
Delivered via Zoom exclusively to your organisation